Monday, January 18, 2010

Broken Ankle

I broke my ankle falling on ice. Of course this was during my new years resolution of working out. I chipped a bone in the back. I am in a huge walking boot with crutches chasing 4 kids and 2 large dogs all day. Maybe this is my new workout! I can tell you I do feel defeated. I am in pain and no longer can go go go. I am not one to sit. Not just because I have no choice not to with my busy lifestyle but just I am not a sitter. I am only taking pain pill in 4ths since I am with kids and don't what to take full ones. I really want a beer today. Terrible I know but I feel super overwhelmed. They want to do MRI later this week. We live on one income so pretty sure I will cancel it. I hope pain improves though! My oldest is home today for MLK day thank God. She is helping out some with younger ones. I guess I am forced to slow down, clean less and play on the floor more. Weird these actually are things I struggle with. Guess there is a plan for everything. I don't know if I should do the MRI and spend money we don't have if the outcome is the same treatment. That is my hurdle. So blog world if you know about this issue holler at me! Also looking for great ideas for stuff to do that involves sitting lol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment