Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year New Goals

My husband and I are starting 2010 with major changes! We are starting a new life long plan of healthy eating and exercising. We are doing this as a team and with the help of a wonderful free site called http://www.sparkpeople.com/ . This site helps track all your food, water, nutrition and much much more. We love using this tool for the meal planing and grocery shopping. It really helps to track your calorie intake. We also now have a weight machine and will be doing power 90. I am personally working on yoga and stationary bike as well. I really want to tone my body and hope to achive that with the weights. Its a lofty goal when you have 4 kids! We have a very hectic schedule. But its what will be best for us and a great example for our children. If you decide to join us on Sparkpeople leave me a comment on here so I can look you up! Today I have done yoga, 15 mins on the bike, and 25 of all sets on our weight machine. Except butterflies wow those hurt! I have only ate 400 total calories today. On my 3rd 8oz glass of water. After having 4 kids my bladder is already shot! So I am now peeing every 4 mins vs every 10 lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment